About Customer Service Jobs
At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Customer Service professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Customer Service at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Customer Service jobs with MetLife today.
Field Service Associate II
Downers Grove, IL
Field Service Associate II
College Graduates Welcome to Apply
Under Supervision of Manager, provide sales support to Service and Sales personnel. Responsibilities will differ by market segment focus, but may include the following: participation in the Client Acquisition Process (Local), the Request For Proposal (RFP) process (Regional), produce benefit summaries, prepare reports to be used by Sales and Management, take a lead role in case assignments, oversee the quote process end to end checking for accuracy, quality and timeliness. Additionally, prepare for benefit fairs by acquiring materials, ordering supplies, etc. Prepare presentation materials and maintain office FINRA files and materials.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working knowledge of internal systems and ability to apply analytical skills to understanding of systems and products
- Relationship building with MetLife brokers and customers
- Provide local field presence for service questions and escalations
- Partner with Sales Operations to provide customer and limited administrative support
- Responsible for the RFP or Client Acquisition process, partnering with internal business teams as necessary
- Assist Regional Sales Directors with administrative and reporting functions
- Own the Marketing and Case assignment listing for Broker / Sales Rep relationships within the office.
- May include attendance at off-site health fairs and enrollment meetings in support of sales operations.
- Facilitate escalated service requests by working with internal business partners to ensure that escalated issues are completed to the satisfaction of broker and customer.
- Facilitate renewal strategies, which include working with Sales operations, following up with brokers and owning some level of persistency also including up-sell opportunities. Proactive reporting, information gathering and analysis will be required in preparing renewal recommendations.
- Facilitate the production and distribution of Benefit Summaries at the request of Client or Broker.
- Facilitate the acquisition and hand off of customer policy amendments. This includes scrubbing requests for completeness and accuracy as well as communications with internal business partners such as underwriting and administration to ensure that customer requests are handled to completion.
- Partner with the sales organization to provide minor administration and customer activity support to allow Sales Reps more time ‘in market’
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work well with others and build strong internal and external networks, create lasting partnerships to get the job done
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business/industry to solve problems and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new systems and maneuver within multiple complex systems at same time
Bachelors Degree Preferred
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.