About IT At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Information Technology professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Information Technology at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Information Technology jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Database Administrator MS SQL Server - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job Location Raleigh, NC Virtual Location No Job Description Build, enhance and maintain databases in support of applications across enterprise. Use DBMS utilities and administration and monitoring tools effectively. Assist in development and implementation of database standards, maintenance and policies and procedures. Summary of responsibilities: Manage and maintain data in all production and non-production databases an...
Reference Code: 72851
- Software Developer Digital Marketing Platform - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job Location Raleigh, NC Virtual Location No Job Description The Solution Designer will produce the key technical solutions to fulfill business requirements for MetLife’s digital platform. The TA/SD is responsible for gathering the functional requirements and BRDs from the BSAs, envisioning the solution, estimating and costing it, and effectively transferring the solution to the development leads for implementation....
Reference Code: 76657
- Senior Database Administrator UDB - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job Location Raleigh, NC Virtual Location No Job Description Create physical databases on specific database technologies – DB2 UDB. Design and implement back-up, recovery, archiving, conversion strategies, and performance tuning. Define and develop database standards, policies and procedures. Optimize database by providing solutions utilizing new database features and functionality This position will require a government ...
Reference Code: 72716