About IT At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Information Technology professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Information Technology at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Information Technology jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Project Lead II Software Development Engineering - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job Location Raleigh, NC Virtual Location No Job Description Manage Large Scale, Complex Technology Projects on time and on budget, with SDLC Experience and a thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies Summary of responsibilities: Follow approved SDLC and project management methodology, ensuring that all required steps are followed, all required deliverables are produced, and all approvals are obtained Acc...
Reference Code: 73302
- PMO Consultant - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job Location Raleigh (RTP) then moving to Cary, NC Job Description The PMO Consultant helps to drive the establishment and implementation of processes and methodologies for the GTO IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations. In this role, you will enjoy a diverse workload with a global reach. The successful candidate will thrive on...
Reference Code: 77288
- Software Developer Digital Marketing Platform - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job Location Raleigh, NC Virtual Location No Job Description The Solution Designer will produce the key technical solutions to fulfill business requirements for MetLife’s digital platform. The TA/SD is responsible for gathering the functional requirements and BRDs from the BSAs, envisioning the solution, estimating and costing it, and effectively transferring the solution to the development leads for implementation....
Reference Code: 76657