About IT Jobs At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Information Technology professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Information Technology at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Information Technology jobs with MetLife today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Senior Project Lead Software Development Engineering||Raleigh, NC||12/06/2013|
|Development Scrum Master Lead||Raleigh, NC||11/06/2013|
|Senior Project Lead II Software Development Engineering||Raleigh, NC||05/17/2013|
|Director Data Warehousing Data Implementation Services||Raleigh, NC||05/09/2013|
|Database Administrator MS SQL Server||Raleigh, NC||04/19/2013|
|Senior Database Administrator MS SQL Server||Raleigh, NC||04/16/2013|
|Lead Database Administrator – UDB||Raleigh, NC||04/14/2013|
|Senior Database Administrator UDB||Raleigh, NC||04/14/2013|
|Lead Business Systems Analyst \ Data Implementation Services||Raleigh, NC||04/12/2013|
|Sr Developer Information Systems Consultant||Raleigh, NC||04/12/2013|
|Sr Development Engineer \ Big Data Services||Raleigh, NC||04/12/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Project Lead II Software Development Engineering - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job LocationRaleigh, NCVirtual LocationNoJob DescriptionManage Large Scale, Complex Technology Projects on time and on budget, with SDLC Experience and a thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies Summary of responsibilities: Follow approved SDLC and project management methodology, ensuring that all required steps are followed, all required deliverables are produced, and all approvals are obtained Acco...
Reference Code: 73302
- Director Data Warehousing Data Implementation Services - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job LocationRaleigh, NCVirtual LocationNoJob DescriptionResponsible for the design, development and implementation of Data Implementation Services applications following the full systems development lifecycle (SDLC)Summary of responsibilities: Manage planning, organizing and implementing multiple and complex application development projects Develop high-level project plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and bud...
Reference Code: 73148
- Database Administrator MS SQL Server - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job LocationRaleigh, NCVirtual LocationNoJob DescriptionBuild, enhance and maintain databases in support of applications across enterprise. Use DBMS utilities and administration and monitoring tools effectively. Assist in development and implementation of database standards, maintenance and policies and procedures.Summary of responsibilities: Manage and maintain data in all production and non-production databases and re...
Reference Code: 72851