About Raleigh Jobs
MetLife currently has the following openings in Raleigh. Raleigh jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Raleigh job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Raleigh at MetLife.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Sr Supplier Management Associate||Raleigh, NC||11/07/2013|
|Development Scrum Master Lead||Raleigh, NC||11/06/2013|
|Lead Capacity & Performance Engineer||Raleigh, NC||08/23/2013|
|Senior Project Lead II Software Development Engineering||Raleigh, NC||05/17/2013|
|Director Data Warehousing Data Implementation Services||Raleigh, NC||05/09/2013|
|Database Administrator MS SQL Server||Raleigh, NC||04/19/2013|
|Senior Database Administrator MS SQL Server||Raleigh, NC||04/16/2013|
|Lead Database Administrator – UDB||Raleigh, NC||04/14/2013|
|Senior Database Administrator UDB||Raleigh, NC||04/14/2013|
|Lead Business Systems Analyst \ Data Implementation Services||Raleigh, NC||04/12/2013|
|Sr Developer Information Systems Consultant||Raleigh, NC||04/12/2013|
|Sr Development Engineer \ Big Data Services||Raleigh, NC||04/12/2013|
|Auto and Home Insurance Sales Agent||Raleigh, NC||01/03/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Database Administrator UDB - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job LocationRaleigh, NCVirtual LocationNoJob DescriptionCreate physical databases on specific database technologies – DB2 UDB. Design and implement back-up, recovery, archiving, conversion strategies, and performance tuning. Define and develop database standards, policies and procedures. Optimize database by providing solutions utilizing new database features and functionalityThis position will require a government ...
Reference Code: 72716
- Lead Database Administrator – UDB - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job LocationRaleigh, NCVirtual LocationNoJob DescriptionMetLife is building a Global Technology center in Raleigh, NC. Our technology group develops innovative, customer-centric solutions in a collaborative and fast paced work environment. We are seeking experienced professionals to join our team and help us build a world-class Global Technology organization.Job Summary:For DB2 UDB Plans, the Lead Database Administrator ...
Reference Code: 72718
- Senior Database Administrator MS SQL Server - Raleigh, NC
- Description: Job LocationRaleigh, NCVirtual LocationNoJob DescriptionThe Senior Database Administrator - MS SQL Server creates physical databases on MS SQL database technologies. Designs and implements back-up, recovery, archiving, conversion strategies, and performance tuning. Defines and develops database standards, policies and procedures. Optimizes database by providing solutions utilizing new database features and functionality....
Reference Code: 72717