About Finance At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Finance professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Finance at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Finance jobs with MetLife today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Post Issue Rep III||Charlotte, NC||04/06/2014|
|Financial Analyst||Raleigh Durham, NC||04/04/2014|
|Sr Sales Compensation Payment Associate Act2||Charlotte, NC||03/07/2014|
|Sr Sls Comp Payment Specialist||Charlotte, NC||03/05/2014|
|Product Consultant II||Charlotte, NC||02/18/2014|
|Senior Product Consultant II||Charlotte, NC||02/13/2014|
|Qualified Plan Design Analyst||Charlotte, NC||02/12/2014|
|Senior Plan Document Specialist||Charlotte, NC||02/12/2014|
|Financial Consultant||Charlotte, NC||11/07/2013|
|Director Finance||Charlotte, NC||09/11/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- Financial Consultant - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job Location Charlotte, NC Job Description Overview of Position: Position is responsible for the Retail segment financial statements for lower tier subsidiaries handing both GAAP and STATreporting. Principal Accountabilities of Position: Responsible for quarterly statutory financial reporting, including the preparation of product-level and legal entity income statements and balance sheets. Prepare detailed analysis of var...
Reference Code: 75715
- Senior Plan Document Specialist - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job Location Charlotte, NC Job Description Summary of Responsibilities: The main function of this position is to provide a wide range of technical consulting, plan drafting, plan design and operational expertise covering 403(b), 401(a), 401(k) and 457(b) tax codes and nonqualified defined contribution retirement plans as a crucial resource within MLR/Workplace Initiatives. Position is responsible for a comprehensive array...
Reference Code: 77150
- Qualified Plan Design Analyst - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job Location Charlotte, NC Job Description Summary of Responsibilities: This position serves as a technical resource for MLR/Workplace Initiatives covering 403(b), 401(a), 457(b) and nonqualified defined contribution retirement plans. This position is responsible for a comprehensive array of essential functions that have a direct impact on presale, new business implementation process and ongoing business. Principal Respon...
Reference Code: 77148
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.