About Actuarial At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Actuarial professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Actuarial at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Actuarial jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Director & Actuary - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description Develop and test international business actuarial models under various frameworks, including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), for variety of financial products. Collaborate with model development team to ensure actuarial models meet development standards. Direct implementation of new insurance plans into existing financial reporting systems. Perform recovera...
Reference Code: 78558
- Associate Actuary Global Valuation Reporting - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description This position is within the Actuarial Services – Global Valuation Reporting unit. This associate is responsible for timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting for all Accident and Health (A&H) individual products for ALICO legacy business. This involves developing / consolidating the products currently valued on PolySystems’ HealthMaster valuation sy...
Reference Code: 78507
- Director and Actuary Global Actuarial Modeling (GAM) Quality Assurance (QA) - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description The GAM QA Director participates in and oversees quality assurance and model validation within GAM. This responsibility applies to actuarial models developed within GAM, as well as those developed or used within Global MetLife. The models are for a variety of valuation bases, including Solvency I, Solvency II, GAAP, EC, ALM, EV, etc. Quality assurance encompasses both qualitativ...
Reference Code: 78075