MetLife currently has the following openings in Delaware. Delaware jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Delaware job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Delaware at MetLife.
Recent Job Openings
- Process Owner Consultant II - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description Job Summary: Under minimal guidance, responsible for migrating process(es) to third parties. Functional Responsibilities: Uses analytical tools and methodologies to analyze data and identify process improvement, opportunities. Weigh costs, benefits, and risks and before recommending course of action. Establishes and maintains effective relationship. Monitors stakeholder satisfac...
Reference Code: 78284
- Director and Actuary Global Actuarial Modeling (GAM) Quality Assurance (QA) - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description The GAM QA Director participates in and oversees quality assurance and model validation within GAM. This responsibility applies to actuarial models developed within GAM, as well as those developed or used within Global MetLife. The models are for a variety of valuation bases, including Solvency I, Solvency II, GAAP, EC, ALM, EV, etc. Quality assurance encompasses both qualitativ...
Reference Code: 78075
- Associate Actuary Global Valuation Reporting - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description This position is within the Actuarial Services – Global Valuation Reporting unit. This associate is responsible for timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting for all Accident and Health (A&H) individual products for ALICO legacy business. This involves developing / consolidating the products currently valued on PolySystems’ HealthMaster valuation sy...
Reference Code: 78507