MetLife currently has the following openings in Dayton. Dayton jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Dayton job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Dayton at MetLife.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Experienced Financial Services Representative||Dayton, OH||04/15/2014|
|Financial Services Representative MetLife Resources||Dayton, OH||04/15/2014|
|CC CSR I eBusiness||Dayton, OH||04/10/2014|
|CSR I Auto & Home||Dayton, OH||04/07/2014|
|Sales Support Consultant II||Dayton, OH||04/02/2014|
|Training Consultant||Dayton, OH||03/26/2014|
|CSR I||Dayton, OH||03/12/2014|
|Employee Engagement Lead||Dayton, OH||03/10/2014|
|General Agent Insurance Personal Lines||Dayton, OH||03/10/2014|
|CSR I||Dayton, OH||02/27/2014|
|Inbound Insurance Sales Consultant||Dayton, OH||02/18/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- CC CSR I eBusiness - Dayton, OH
- Description: Job Location Dayton, OH Job Description Job Summary: Handles customer service inquiries via the telephone and/or email and resolves problems. Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Maintains quality service by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Functional Responsibilities: Pro...
Reference Code: 78368
- CSR I Auto & Home - Dayton, OH
- Description: Job Location Dayton, OH Virtual Location No Job Description Job Description Title: Customer Service Representative Approved By : LOB/Department: Customer Sales & Service Group Reports to: Supervisor II _________________________________________________________________________________ Summary of Responsibilities: Provide service and information to customers regarding MetLife products, including explaining policy features an...
Reference Code: 77991
- Sales Support Consultant II - Dayton, OH
- Description: Job Location Dayton, OH Job Description Job Summary: Perform sales support related activities to optimize the sales outcomes of the supported sales force. Run various standard and complex scheduled reports as well as ad hoc reports, analyze, interpret and distribute to internal and external sales management to guide business decisions. Manipulates data using spreadsheet or database applications taking into account technic...
Reference Code: 78126