Provides exceptional customer service while investigating, evaluating and resolving automobile liability claims.
- Interviews insured(s), claimants and other parties to determine the facts of the claim.
- Creates and documents claims file to comply with company guidelines and state regulations.
- Reviews factual information to determine coverage and/or liability of all parties to the claim.
- Negotiates and commits to the settlement, and moves claim to closure.
- Resolves complaints, and participates in arbitration and/or grievance procedures.
- Recommends subrogation and/or SIU referral.
- Manages pending claims to meet company quality criteria.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 + years insurance claims experience
- Current TX Adjuster’s License
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law.
How To Apply
Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email job to yourself and complete application from a desktop/laptop.
Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.