About Underwriting At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Underwriting professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Underwriting at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Underwriting jobs with MetLife today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Sr Underwriting Consultant IDI||Tampa, FL||04/14/2014|
|Underwriter IDI||Tampa, FL||04/14/2014|
|Statement of Health Reviewer II||Oriskany, NY||04/10/2014|
|Sr Underwriting Conultant||Charlotte, NC||04/09/2014|
|Underwriting Consultant||Charlotte, NC||04/09/2014|
|Sr Underwriting Consultant||Charlotte, NC||04/08/2014|
|Underwriting Consultant||Charlotte, NC||04/08/2014|
|Vice President Disability Claim Operations||Bridgewater, NJ||04/03/2014|
|Underwriting Analyst||Kansas City, MO||03/18/2014|
|Underwriting Consultant I||Atlanta, GA||03/17/2014|
|Sr Underwriting Consultant||Charlotte, NC||03/12/2014|
|Individual Life Insurance Underwriting Associate Act2||Charlotte, NC||03/07/2014|
|Nurse Underwriting Consultant Structured Settlement||New York, NY||03/07/2014|
|Vice President & Chief Life Underwriter||Charlotte, NC||01/24/2014|
|Senior Underwriting Strategy Consultant II||Charlotte, NC||01/03/2014|
|Sr Underwriting Strategic Initiatives Consultant||Charlotte, NC||01/03/2014|
|Underwriting Strategic Initiatives Consultant||Charlotte, NC||01/03/2014|
|Underwriting Intelligence Consultant||Charlotte, NC||01/02/2014|
|Underwriting Modeling Strategist||Charlotte, NC||01/02/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Underwriter IDI - Tampa, FL
- Description: Job Location Tampa, FL Virtual Location No Job Description Evaluates and selects appropriate individual disability insurance (IDI) risks based on established medical, occupational, and financial risk criteria. Functional Responsibilities: Evaluates and assesses IDI applications applying established risk selection criteria. Exercises sound and reasoned medical and financial underwriting judgments based on various underwrit...
Reference Code: 78409
- Statement of Health Reviewer II - Oriskany, NY
- Description: Job Location Oriskany, NY Virtual Location No Job Description Reviews, researches, and evaluates pended Statement of Health submissions to determine if statement is able to be processed in accordance with policy provisions. Provides exemplary customer service by responding to customer inquiries and providing guidance on Statement of Health processes. Functional Responsibilities: Identify and obtain missing information req...
Reference Code: 78289
- Sr Underwriting Consultant IDI - Tampa, FL
- Description: Job Location Tampa, Fl Virtual Location Yes Job Description As a highly experienced individual disability Underwriter, you will evaluate complex applications for individual disability insurance and accept or decline the risk based upon analysis of medical history, occupational hazards, financial background, insurable interest or other information pertinent to the decision. You will interact daily with producers and agents...
Reference Code: 78408
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.