About Sales Support At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined and making an impact in everything we do. Careers in our Financial Services/Sales department enable you to draw on these strengths and realize your potential as we succeed together. From providing counsel for asset management to developing effective financial plans, you’ll articulate the financial planning value proposition and facilitate company-wide compliance procedures. You’ll also develop and cultivate your own client base, understand our diverse range of insurance products, and demonstrate client service that keeps a constant focus on our customers’ changing needs. With strong leadership, ambition and a yearning to make a significant difference in the lives of our employees and customers alike, we’ll make life matter. Learn how you can do the same with our Financial Services/Sales jobs at MetLife.
Recent Job Openings
- Sales Support Consultant II Southfield MI or Schaumburg IL or Cleveland or Cincinnati OH - Southfield, MI
- Description: Job Location Southfield, MI Alternate Location Schaumburg, IL Job Description Job Summary: Perform sales support related activities to optimize the sales outcomes of the supported sales force. Address and research clients’ questions and administration issues from MetLife sales force, producers, brokers, agents or prospect contacts; Facilitate resolution of their inquiries and issues typically via phone calls, corresponden...
Reference Code: 79895
- Sr Sales Support Consultant - Schaumburg, IL
- Description: Job Location Shaumburg IL Job Description Job Summary: Perform sales support related activities to optimize the sales outcomes of the supported Account Executives. Address and research clients’ questions and administration issues from the Account Executive, brokers, or prospect contacts; Facilitate resolution of their inquiries and issues typically via phone calls, correspondence or emails. Compile sales data or metrics f...
Reference Code: 80301
- Manager Sales Support - Southfield, MI
- Description: Job Location Southfield, MI Job Description Job Summary: Performs administrative sales support-related activities. Functional Responsibilities: Manages a team of sales support staff dedicated to: assisting sales producers and clients in the resolution of product and administrative issues; producing sales reports; producing sales proposals and illustrations; and/or acting as resource for general product and marketing funct...
Reference Code: 80407
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.