About Sales Support At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined and making an impact in everything we do. Careers in our Financial Services/Sales department enable you to draw on these strengths and realize your potential as we succeed together. From providing counsel for asset management to developing effective financial plans, you’ll articulate the financial planning value proposition and facilitate company-wide compliance procedures. You’ll also develop and cultivate your own client base, understand our diverse range of insurance products, and demonstrate client service that keeps a constant focus on our customers’ changing needs. With strong leadership, ambition and a yearning to make a significant difference in the lives of our employees and customers alike, we’ll make life matter. Learn how you can do the same with our Financial Services/Sales jobs at MetLife.
Recent Job Openings
- Director Investor Services (Sales Support snd Client Service Team Leader) - Morristown, NJ
- Description: Job Location Morristown, NJ Job Description MetLife Investments blends the creativity and agility of a start-up with the scale and stability of a FORTUNE 50 company – and it’s all built on shared values across a global team of 750 investment professionals. As a leading investor with more than $470 billion of managed assets, MetLife Investments offers a broad exposure to a variety of asset classes such as corporate bonds, ...
Reference Code: 81815
- Sales Support Associate - Rochester, NY
- Description: Job Location Rochester, NY Alternate Location Bloomfield, CT Oriskany, NY Job Description Job Summary : Performs sales support activities to optimize the sales outcomes of the supported sales force. Develops a value added relationship with assigned customer in order to enhance credibility, rapport and profitable persistency with the account. Addresses and researches clients’ questions and administration issues as needed. ...
Reference Code: 80678
- Sales Support Consultant II - Schaumburg, IL
- Description: Job Location Schaumburg, IL Job Description Job Summary: Perform sales support related activities to optimize the sales outcomes of the supported sales force. Address and research clients’ questions and administration issues from MetLife sales force, producers, brokers, agents or prospect contacts; Facilitate resolution of their inquiries and issueson behalf of the Account Executive typically via phone calls, corresponden...
Reference Code: 80972
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.