About Sales Support At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Sales Support professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Sales Support at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Sales Support jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Marketing\Communications\Sales Support Intern - New York, NY
- Description: Job Location New York, NY Job Description Associates in MetLife’s Sales Support jobs make significant decisions that affect our customers’ life insurance planning. This takes individuals who possess good judgment, creativity and sound analytical skills. These skills and competencies are needed to develop sales tools, train, incentivize and motivate sales associates. In making these determinations, the sales support and ma...
Reference Code: 76844
- Sr Sales Support Consultant - Irvine, CA
- Description: Job Location Irvine, CA Alternate Location(s) Dallas, TX Greenwood Village, CO San Francisco, CA Bellevue, WA Job Description Ideal candidate will exhibit excellent verbal,written and presentation skills, possess good organization skills, be proactive and meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment. The candidate will lead and/or support key strategic initiatives within the National Accounts West Customer Unit. Jo...
Reference Code: 76855
- Manager Sales Support - GA
- Description: Job Location Atlanta, GA Job Description Job Summary: Performs administrative sales support-related activities. Functional Responsibilities : Manages a team of sales support staff dedicated to: assisting sales producers and clients in the resolution of product and administrative issues; producing sales reports; producing sales proposals and illustrations; and/or acting as resource for general product and marketing functio...
Reference Code: 76747