About Legal Jobs At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Legal professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Legal at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Legal jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Act'l Devel Program FT ASA - New York, NY
- Description: Job Location Various locations including: New York City, NY; Bridgewater, Morristown and Somerset, NJ; Bloomfield, CT; Boston, MA; Wilmington, DE; and St. Louis, MO. Job Description THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL JOB OPENING. APPLICANTS FOR THIS POSTING WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE ACTUARIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (ADP) WHEN A SUITABLE POSITION IN THE ADP BECOMES AVAILABLE. Job Summary: Participates in the rate-making, reserving, and ris...
Reference Code: 64514
- Corporate Counsel Technology Contracts - New York, NY
- Description: Job Location New York, NY Job Description The responsibilities of this position include: (1) extensive negotiation and drafting of technology and other vendor related agreements; and (2) providing strategic legal advice and support to various business units worldwide. Principal Responsibilities Negotiate and draft general technology, outsourcing, telecommunications and other vendor and IP-related agreements for the Enterp...
Reference Code: 76257
- Paralegal - Warwick, RI
- Description: Job Location Warwick, RI Job Description The Legal Assistant position provides technical and paraprofessional legal support to the MetLife Auto & Home Law Department. Job Duties: Perform legal research, including on-line searches, pursuant to specific direction and/or instruction by an attorney. Analyze statutes, cases and regulations and summarize information for attorneys. Other duties may include: Perform factual resea...
Reference Code: 75939