About Legal At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Legal professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Legal at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Legal jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Corporate Counsel Project Finance\Infrastructure\Leasing\Tax Equity - Morristown, NJ
- Description: Job Location Morristown, NJ Job Description The Investments Section of MetLife’s Law Department provides support to the Investments Department at MetLife responsible for all investments made by the insurance operations of the MetLife group of companies. This attorney position would be to primarily support the origination and ongoing legal administration of project finance, infrastructure, equipment leasing and tax credit ...
Reference Code: 76691
- Product Head Vice President Hyatt Legal Plans - Cleveland, OH
- Description: Job Location Cleveland, OH Job Description Summary of Position Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the business strategy and performance of Hyatt Legal Plans business. This role would be the CEO & President of Hyatt Legal Plans, a MetLife Company. This includes responsibility for product manufacturing, product performance metrics, product P&L, as well as product enhancements. The position is accountable for...
Reference Code: 77356
- Intern Law Clerk - New York, NY
- Description: Job Location New York, NY Job Description Position Description: MetLife is seeking current law students (who will be continuously enrolled in school from Spring 2014 to the Fall 2014 term) to participate in its Law Clerk Program. The Law Clerks will work in MetLife’s New York, New York office. The clerkships will begin in late May 2014 and end in July 2014. Law Clerks will perform legal research and writing assignments in...
Reference Code: 77036
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.