About Investment Jobs At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Investment professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Investment at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Investment jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Assistant Vice President Product and Investment Marketing - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job LocationCharlotte, NCJob DescriptionSummary of Position Responsibilities:Oversees the development of product marketing strategies and positioning for all retail annuity, disability and life products. Leads a group of Product Marketing Directors, each with their own team, that develop and implement product sales materials, producer sales concept and support tools, product campaigns and promotions to producers and consu...
Reference Code: 74833
- Investments Analyst Program BA - Morristown, NJ
- Description: Job LocationMorristown, NJJob DescriptionMetLife Investments plays an integral role in the success of the MetLife enterprise. It’s where more than 750 investment professionals manage a $450 billion General Account portfolio that includes public and private bonds, structured finance securities , real estate and agricultural mortgages, real estate equity, alternative investments and derivatives. Understanding and actively...
Reference Code: 74684
- Agricultural Investments MBA Associate - Morristown, NJ
- Description: Job LocationOverland Park, KSJob DescriptionOpportunity: This Associate-level position will provide an excellent introduction to the various aspects of an insurance company’s agricultural investments department. The selected candidate will have an opportunity to develop analytical capabilities in the institutional agricultural lending and investment management fields, while significantly enhancing personal credentials an...
Reference Code: 75162