About Investment Jobs At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Investment professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Investment at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Investment jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Investment Specialist Institutional Investment Services - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job Location Charlotte, NC Job Description Summary of Responsibilities: Responsible for oversight and ongoing Product/ Project Management of the 2 MetLife Resources Institutional Investment Services Mutual Fund Products: MFSP, and Fixed and Funds. Accountable for directing, overseeing and coordinating activities related to the products including development, design, sales, implementation, service, analysis and management....
Reference Code: 75917
- Investment Analyst Asset Management - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Location Atlanta, GA Job Description The Investment Analyst-Asset Management role supports the asset management team for MetLife’s General Account real estate equity portfolio and third-party investors. The portfolio includes office buildings, retail, industrial, multi-family and hotels. Principal Responsibilities: Support Asset Management team in establishing and directing asset investment strategy, financial forecas...
Reference Code: 76719
- MBA Investments Intern - Morristown, NJ
- Description: Job Location Morristown, NJ Job Description MBA Investments Associate MetLife Investments plays an integral role in the success of the MetLife enterprise. It’s where more than 750 investment professionals manage a $450 billion portfolio that includes public and private bonds, structured finance securities, real estate and agricultural mortgages, real estate equity, alternative investments, and derivatives. Understanding a...
Reference Code: 75541