About Human Resources At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Human Resources professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Human Resources at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Human Resources jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Executive Recruiter - New York, NY
- Description: Job Location New York, NY Job Description MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET), founded in 1868, is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs. MetLife serves more than 90 million customers in over 60 countries and counts more than 90 of the Fortune 100 companies among its corporate clients. MetLife holds leadership positions in a wide range of markets around the world, including both mature and e...
Reference Code: 78022
- Corporate Recruiter and Recruiting Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Location Los Angelas, CA Virtual Location No Job Description Job Summary: Provides administrative support and recruiting to an insurance and financial services sales agency. Functional Responsibilities: 1) Recruiting experienced Insurance Sales Agents for the agency. 2) Network and source for Insurance Sales Agents from other companies. 3) Conducts career seminars, develops nominators, promotes sponsorship, makes tele...
Reference Code: 77925
- HR Business Partner - Warwick, RI
- Description: Job Location Warwick. RI and Charlotte, NC Job Description At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. Supported by a collaborative community, we’re encouraged to realize our career potential. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers. Beyond meaningful and challenging work, MetLife provides tuition reimburseme...
Reference Code: 77564