About Executive Jobs At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Executive professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Executive at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Executive jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- AVP Actuary of Compensation Design (FSA required) - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job Location Charlotte, NC Job Description Summary of Responsibilities This position is responsible for the overall sales compensation program within the MetLife Premier Client Group of the Americas Retail Business. The incumbent will be responsible for providing actuarial support in the development of sales compensation plans, inclusive of all MetLife retail distribution channels and all sales related positions within th...
Reference Code: 74191
- AVP of Security Systems & Applications (Global Corporate Security) - New York, NY
- Description: Job Description Introduction With over 140 years of experience, the MetLife companies are a leading innovator and a recognized leader in protection planning and retirement and savings solutions around the world. We have established a strong presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific through organic growth, acquisitions, joint ventures and other partnerships. We are strengthening our global brand MetLife by extendin...
Reference Code: 74000
- AVP Investments Global Operations – Performance Measurement and Attribution - Morristown, NJ
- Description: Job Location Morristown, NJ Job Description MetLife Investments is a premier insurance asset manager with breadth across various asset sectors and global markets, and strong asset-liability management capabilities. With over $500 billion combined domestic and international general account portfolio and a multi-billion dollar annual cash flow, Investments is an important contributor to MetLife’s financial performance. The ...
Reference Code: 74089