About Compliance Jobs At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Compliance professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Compliance at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Compliance jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Assistant Vice President - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job LocationCharlotte, NCJob DescriptionSummary of Responsibilities:This position will be responsible for providing technical and consulting support to MetLife Resources clients, client management, field management and senior management team. MetLife Resources provides retirement programs and financial services to healthcare, education, governmental and other non-profit employers and their employees. These retirement pl...
Reference Code: 75944
- Senior Customer Relations Analyst - Johnstown, PA
- Description: Job LocationJohnstown, PAVirtual LocationNoJob DescriptionSummary of Responsibilities: This individual contributor works independently analyzing and investigating marketing complaints involving improper sales practices and/or sales related service issues made by customers against the Company’s sales agents and independent brokers concerning the sale of the Company’s and other manufacturers’ insurance, annuity and other f...
Reference Code: 75829
- Sr Compliance Consultant - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job LocationCharlotte, NCJob DescriptionSummary of Responsibilities: This individual contributor will be a member of the Corporate Ethics and Compliance unit supporting the MetLife Resources (MLR)/Workplace Initiatives National Office team located in Charlotte, NC. This person oversees and maintains the Compliance Risk Management (CRM) program including being actively involved in testing compliance risks and transactions...
Reference Code: 75560