About Compliance At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Compliance professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Compliance at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Compliance jobs with MetLife today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Sr Compliance Analyst||Boston, NC||04/16/2014|
|Sr Compliance Associate||New York, NY||04/15/2014|
|Senior Agency Compliance Associate||Orlando, FL||04/08/2014|
|Customer Relations Associate||Johnstown, PA||03/28/2014|
|Sr Compliance Analyst||Charlotte, NC||03/26/2014|
|Sr Agency Compliance Consultnt||Roslyn, NY||03/24/2014|
|Contract Analyst||Aurora, IL||03/18/2014|
|Annuities New Business Principal||Charlotte, NC||03/13/2014|
|Senior Broker Dealer Principal||Charlotte, NC||03/13/2014|
|Supervisor II||Aurora, IL||03/13/2014|
|Team Lead Contract Development||Aurora, IL||03/13/2014|
|Agency Compliance Manager||Nh||03/12/2014|
|Senior Agency Compliance Associate||Westborough, MA||03/12/2014|
|Business Project & Procedures Associate||New York, NY||03/05/2014|
|Compliance Associate Mutual Funds||New York, NY||03/03/2014|
|Broker Dealer Annuity Principal (FINRA Series 6 License Required)||Charlotte, NC||02/26/2014|
|Broker Dealer Principal||Charlotte, NC||02/26/2014|
|Sr Agency Compliance Consultant||San Diego, CA||01/07/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Compliance Analyst - Boston, NC
- Description: Job Location Charlotte, NC Job Description The Senior Compliance Analyst/Consultant, located in Charlotte, NC has primary responsibility for the development and implementation of Retail Distribution and Corporate compliance policies and training that comply with new and pending regulations, the creation of any new or revised policies and training to maintain the Company’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations, a...
Reference Code: 76280
- Sr Compliance Associate - New York, NY
- Description: Job Location New York, NY Job Description Summary of Responsibilities: The individual will join MetLife’s Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) Compliance Unit, which oversees and maintains MetLife’s money laundering prevention program in the United States. The AML Compliance Unit ensures that MetLife complies with various Federal money laundering prevention laws and regulations, sanctions program regulations implemented by the O...
Reference Code: 78202
- Senior Agency Compliance Associate - Orlando, FL
- Description: Job Location Orlando, FL Virtual Location No Job Description Job Summary: Ensures agency compliance responsibilities and related supervisory requirements are maintained. Ensures agency activities and materials comply with all company compliance and related policies and procedures and all relevant FINRA, SEC, and State rules, laws, and regulations. Functional Responsibilities: 1) Ensures agency activities and materials com...
Reference Code: 78158
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.