About Building Services\Security\Real Estate At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Building Services\Security\Real Estate professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Building Services\Security\Real Estate at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Building Services\Security\Real Estate jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Commercial Real Estate Attorney - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Job Location San Francisco, CA Job Description Position Summary: MetLife is seeking an experienced real estate attorney with at least three years of relevant experience with a law firm or in-house to join its real estate investments legal group in San Francisco, California. The attorney will join an active Investments Law group that assists clients in managing a diverse commercial mortgage loan and real estate equity port...
Reference Code: 76806
- Director Real Estate Investments Finance - Morristown, NJ
- Description: Job Location Morristown, NJ Job Description Summary of Responsibilities: Senior Finance professional responsible for all accounting and financial activities related to MetLife Real Estate Investors’ Core Fund, Managed Joint Ventures, and Individually Managed Accounts. Responsibilities include oversight of cash management, accounting and financial reporting activities performed by external Asset Administrator, financial re...
Reference Code: 76649
- MBA Real Estate Intern - Morristown, NJ
- Description: Job Location San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, London, Tampa, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Morristown, NJ Job Description Opportunity: The MetLife Real Estate Investors summer internship will provide an excellent introduction to the various aspects of institutional real estate investment. The internship will provide an introductory exposure to career options in commercial real estate lending, equity investing and ...
Reference Code: 74796
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.