About Actuarial At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Actuarial professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Actuarial at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Actuarial jobs with MetLife today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Director and Actuary Global Actuarial Modeling (GAM) Quality Assurance (QA)||Wilmington, DE||04/14/2014|
|Actuarial Consultant||New York, NY||04/02/2014|
|Senior Actuarial Consultant Group Voluntary and Worksite Benefits||Bridgewater, NJ||04/02/2014|
|Associate Actuary||Bridgewater, NJ||03/28/2014|
|Actuarial Consultant||Charlotte, NC||03/27/2014|
|Director and Actuary Group Disability Finance||Bridgewater, NJ||03/25/2014|
|Director and Actuary Variable Annunity Pricing||Bridgewater, NJ||03/24/2014|
|Benefit Calculation Analyst||Alpharetta, GA||03/20/2014|
|Stable Value Product Consultant||New York, NY||03/19/2014|
|Economic Capital Specialist||New York, NY||03/10/2014|
|Director Actuarial Services||Charlotte, NC||01/16/2014|
|Actuarial Consultant Variable Annuity Modeling||Bridgewater, NJ||12/16/2013|
|Act'l Devel Program FT ASA||New York, NY||08/19/2011|
Recent Job Openings
- Actuarial Consultant - New York, NY
- Description: Job Location New York, NY Job Description Prepares and reviews pension benefit calculations by reading and interpreting contract language to find allowable options and methods of calculation. Interprets requests and interacts with other departments to obtain needed results. Researches contract listings and other records to determine exact defined benefit purchased for annuitant. Provides quotations for Single Premium Imme...
Reference Code: 78162
- Senior Actuarial Consultant Group Voluntary and Worksite Benefits - Bridgewater, NJ
- Description: Job Location Bridgewater, NJ Job Description This position is responsible for conducting or performing an oversight function for all experience studies used to support the Group, Voluntary and Worksite Benefit (GVWB) products. The position ultimately supports the Americas Chief Actuary’s approval of assumptions for various regulatory requirements and reports directly to the GVWB Lead Actuary. Responsibilities Include Over...
Reference Code: 78164
- Director and Actuary Global Actuarial Modeling (GAM) Quality Assurance (QA) - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description The GAM QA Director participates in and oversees quality assurance and model validation within GAM. This responsibility applies to actuarial models developed within GAM, as well as those developed or used within Global MetLife. The models are for a variety of valuation bases, including Solvency I, Solvency II, GAAP, EC, ALM, EV, etc. Quality assurance encompasses both qualitativ...
Reference Code: 78075
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.