About Actuarial Jobs At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Actuarial professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Actuarial at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Actuarial jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Actuary - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description Oversight and support for actuarial departments of Metlife’s international operations (primarily EMEA) for US GAAP valuation / reporting, product pricing process. Principal Responsibilities: Review US GAAP quarterly submission (reserves, DAC and other actuarial items) for selected countries – prepare of formal review memoranda Review experience studies, goodwill impairment and l...
Reference Code: 76392
- Actuarial Consultant Variable Annuity Modeling - Bridgewater, NJ
- Description: Job Location Bridgewater, NJ Job Description This position will be a key member of the Variable Annuity Pricing team. The Variable Annuity Pricing team is responsible for new product pricing of Variable Annuity products as well as inforce management. The variable annuity products are distributed by both affiliated and independent channels in the Retail individual market. Products include non-rider variable annuities, vari...
Reference Code: 76231
- Director Actuarial Services - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job Location Charlotte, NC Job Description As a key member of the Retail Life’s product development team, this position plays a critical role in providing oversight for Retail Life's business. The position will work closely with the leadership of the MetLife actuarial community and the Retail Life Product area to provide direction for MetLife’s Retail Life product portfolio. This person will be specifically responsible fo...
Reference Code: 74362