About Actuarial At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Actuarial professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Actuarial at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Actuarial jobs with MetLife today.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Associate Actuary Global Valuation Reporting||Wilmington, DE||04/21/2014|
|Director and Actuary Life and Income Funding Solutions||New York, NY||04/18/2014|
|Senior Actuarial Consultant Group Accident and Health Products||Bridgewater, NJ||04/18/2014|
|Director and Actuary Global Actuarial Modeling (GAM) Quality Assurance (QA)||Wilmington, DE||04/14/2014|
|Actuarial Consultant||New York, NY||04/02/2014|
|Senior Actuarial Consultant Group Voluntary and Worksite Benefits||Bridgewater, NJ||04/02/2014|
|Associate Actuary||Bridgewater, NJ||03/28/2014|
|Actuarial Consultant||Charlotte, NC||03/27/2014|
|Director and Actuary Group Disability Finance||Bridgewater, NJ||03/25/2014|
|Director and Actuary Variable Annunity Pricing||Bridgewater, NJ||03/24/2014|
|Benefit Calculation Analyst||Alpharetta, GA||03/20/2014|
|Stable Value Product Consultant||New York, NY||03/19/2014|
|Economic Capital Specialist||New York, NY||03/10/2014|
|Director Actuarial Services||Charlotte, NC||01/16/2014|
|Actuarial Consultant Variable Annuity Modeling||Bridgewater, NJ||12/16/2013|
|Act'l Devel Program FT ASA||New York, NY||08/19/2011|
Recent Job Openings
- Director and Actuary Life and Income Funding Solutions - New York, NY
- Description: Job Location New York City, NY Job Description Job Summary: This role is responsible for providing actuarial, pricing, technical & other strategic direction and services to all business units within Life & Income Funding Solutions (LIFS) including Torts & Settlements, Institutional Income Annuities, Post-Retirement Benefits, and Specialized Benefit Resources. The position interacts closely with all aspects and areas of th...
Reference Code: 78360
- Associate Actuary Global Valuation Reporting - Wilmington, DE
- Description: Job Location Wilmington, DE Job Description This position is within the Actuarial Services – Global Valuation Reporting unit. This associate is responsible for timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting for all Accident and Health (A&H) individual products for ALICO legacy business. This involves developing / consolidating the products currently valued on PolySystems’ HealthMaster valuation sy...
Reference Code: 78507
- Senior Actuarial Consultant Group Accident and Health Products - Bridgewater, NJ
- Description: Job Location Bridgewater, NJ Job Description Th The responsibilities include product development, pricing and underwriting support for group Accident and Health products, including Critical Illness, Cancer, Accident and Hospital Indemnity products etc. The incumbent will work closely with Product, Marketing, Operations, Distributions, Claims, Underwriting, Contracts and Valuation areas. Position requires working in Bridge...
Reference Code: 78444