About Accounting\Finance At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Accounting\Finance professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Accounting\Finance at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Accounting\Finance jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Accounting Operations Representative I - West Des Moines, IA
- Description: Job Location West Des Moines, IA Job Description Receives and processes remittance payments from policyholders and applies to policies, contracts, and/or benefit plans within corporate and legal guidelines. Functional Responsibilities: Receives and processes basic and routine payments from policyholders and applies them to policies, contracts, and/or benefit plans. Inputs various forms of payment into systems and ensures ...
Reference Code: 78223
- Post Issue Rep III - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Job Location Charlotte, NC Job Description Job Summary: Processes non-financial and financial annuity post issue transactions. Completes and creates correspondence relating to post issue transactions. Functional Responsibilities: Processes intermediate to complex financial post issue transactions including contract free looks, internal exchanges, and maturity processing. Processes and generates associated correspondence r...
Reference Code: 77972
- Accounting Consultant - Tampa, FL
- Description: Job Location Tampa, FL Job Description This position is a member of the Individual Disability Income (IDI) Unit which is responsible for processing claims for policyholders. The Accounting Consultant will support the management and claims staff as a key internal consulting resource. Typical responsibilities include examining claimants’ tax returns, accounting statements and other financial documents acquired during ...
Reference Code: 78332
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.