About Customer Service At MetLife we’re always looking for talented Customer Service professionals prepared to work toward our goal — to build financial freedom for everyone. When your job in Customer Service at MetLife begins, you’ll notice a difference right from the start. It’s not just in the way we work, but the way we live every part of our lives — financially, professionally and personally. Learn more about Customer Service jobs with MetLife today.
Recent Job Openings
- Manager Desktop Applications - Bridgewater, NJ
- Description: Job Location Bridgewater, NJ Virtual Location Yes Job Description Job Summary: Oversees staff that manage projects to implement new and/or modified processes, procedures, and/or initiatives. Functional Responsibilities: Translates senior management vision and develops department vision, strategy, service levels, and business objectives. Communicates vision and strategy to staff. Identifies training needs of end users and ...
Reference Code: 78453
- Client Services Consultant II - Bridgewater, NJ
- Description: Job Location Bridgewater, NJ Job Description Job Summary: Provides administrative and customer service to very large group insurance clients. Works with account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction. Functional Responsibilities: Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration of multiple National Accounts clients, including: Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with al...
Reference Code: 78072
- New Business Associate - Bridgewater, NJ
- Description: Job Location Bridgewater, New Jersey Job Description Job Summary : This position is responsible for all aspects of processing Critical Illness Insurance enrollments. The associate will provide quality service to our internal partners and assist in achieving and maintaining the departments/teams overall objectives. Principal Responsibilities Responsible for new business processing which includes performing participant reco...
Reference Code: 78042
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.