MetLife currently has the following openings in Arizona. Arizona jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Arizona job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Arizona at MetLife.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Experienced Financial Services Representative||Tempe, AZ||04/19/2014|
|Experienced Financial Services Representative||Tucson, AZ||04/19/2014|
|Financial Services Representative||Phoenix, AZ||04/19/2014|
|Financial Services Representative||Tucson, AZ||04/19/2014|
|Part Time Agency\Compliance Assistant||Tempe, AZ||04/04/2014|
|Service Consultant MetLife Group Benefits||Tempe, AZ||03/31/2014|
|Part Time Marketing Assistant||Tempe, AZ||03/26/2014|
|Sales Specialist (Internal Wholesaler Benefits Sales)||Tempe, AZ||03/26/2014|
|Part Time Administrative Assistant||Tempe, AZ||02/25/2014|
|Enrollment and Communications Leader||Bridgewater, NJ||02/06/2014|
|Auto and Home Insurance Sales Agent||Tempe, AZ||01/06/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Financial Services Representative - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) are responsible for the marketing, sale and service of MetLife products that meet the needs of clients. Establish a financial services practice that upholds MetLife Vision and Values. Principal Responsibilities: Develop and cultivate client base Meet clients outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate products and services Consistently mee...
Reference Code: PRO05357
- Financial Services Representative - Tucson, AZ
- Description: MetLife Financial...
Reference Code: PAC06137
- Part Time Agency\Compliance Assistant - Tempe, AZ
- Description: Job Location Tempe, AZ Virtual Location No Job Description Job Summary : Provides administrative and compliance support to an insurance and financial services sales agency. Responsibilities : Reviews correspondence for FINRA compliance and processes. Prepares and writes correspondence for office management. Ensures the firm maintains compliance with documented processes and controls. Monitors and reviews correspondence. P...
Reference Code: 78221
Introducing Act2: our ten-week paid program that allows you to explore MetLife before committing to a permanent position. To see available roles in this exciting initiative CLICK HERE.