MetLife currently has the following openings in Arizona. Arizona jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Arizona job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Arizona at MetLife.
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Experienced Financial Services Representative||Tempe, AZ||04/23/2014|
|Experienced Financial Services Representative||Tucson, AZ||04/23/2014|
|Financial Services Representative||Phoenix, AZ||04/23/2014|
|Financial Services Representative||Tucson, AZ||04/23/2014|
|Part Time Agency\Compliance Assistant||Tempe, AZ||04/04/2014|
|Service Consultant MetLife Group Benefits||Tempe, AZ||03/31/2014|
|Sales Specialist (Internal Wholesaler Benefits Sales)||Tempe, AZ||03/26/2014|
|Part Time Administrative Assistant||Tempe, AZ||02/25/2014|
|Enrollment and Communications Leader||Bridgewater, NJ||02/06/2014|
|Auto and Home Insurance Sales Agent||Tempe, AZ||01/06/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Financial Services Representative - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) are responsible for the marketing, sale and service of MetLife products that meet the needs of clients. Establish a financial services practice that upholds MetLife Vision and Values. Principal Responsibilities: Develop and cultivate client base Meet clients outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate products and services Consistently mee...
Reference Code: PRO05357
- Financial Services Representative - Tucson, AZ
- Description: MetLife Financial...
Reference Code: PAC06137
- Experienced Financial Services Representative - Tucson, AZ
- Description: Summary of Responsibilities : An Experienced Financial Services Representative (EXP) is an individual or an entity that is entrusted with the task of providing advice or counsel in order to aid the process of investment and asset management. The role has grown with today’s current environment. Previously focused solely on investments, the role has evolved to understanding and dealing with insurance prod...
Reference Code: PAC06128